Whole wheat burger bun
For 4 medium size bun:
3 cups of whole wheat flour [ you can use all purpose flour].
2 tsp of dried yeast.
2 tsp of sugar
1 tsp of salt
1 cup of lukewarm water.
1 tsp of sesame seeds.
some extra lukewarm water [if needed].
1. In the lukewarm water add the sugar, salt and yeast. Mix and leave it for 5-6 mins.
2. After 5 mins the yeast will be ready to use.
3. Mix the four and water in a large mixing bowl and make a soft sticky dough.
4. Grease the same bowl and place the dough and cover with plastic wrap.
5. Leave the dough for about 40-45 mins in a dark and warm place, oven is ideal place.
6. Then take out the dough from bowl on a chopping broad [dusted with some four], and gently massage the
dough for a min.And cut the dough into 3-4 pieces.From each portion make a smooth ball.
7. Take a baking tray with parchment paper and place the balls the cover it with a kitchen towel and leave for another 30 mins into the oven.
8. Remove the towel and brush each ball with some oil and sprinkle some sesame seeds. And bake them for 15 to 20 mins into a preheated oven [at 200C].
9. Cool them completely on a wire rack.