One zucchini,cut into round slices
One bell pepper,cut into square pieces
One Yellow/white onion, cut into thick slices
One bunch of asparagus, cut into halves
[ you can use any vegetable of your choice ]
One chicken breast, cut into thin slices and marinated with salt and pepper [30 mins of marination is enough]
For salad dressing:
One tbsp of good quality of extra virgin olive oil
One tbsp of balsamic vinegar[you can use apple cider vinegar also]
1 tbsp of honey
50 grams of roasted almonds [roast them in a hot skillet for a few mins]
1/2 tsp of dried parsley
1/2 tsp of dried thyme
1/2 tsp of dried basil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix some salt and pepper with the vegetabes and keep aside.
2. Grill the chicken in a grilling pan for 5-6 mins on each side[if you do not have grill pan you can use any regular nonstick pan]
3. Now grill the vegetables [spread the vegetables in a single layer]
4. Now in a large mixing bowl mix the olive oil, vinegar,all the dried herbs and salt-pepper and mix well.
5. Mix the salad dressing with the vegetabes.
6 Now in a serving plate take some vegetables and add some chicken pieces, sprinkle some almonds and serve with some fresh lettuce.