2cups regular oats
1/2 cup of chopped almonds
1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
2 tbsp of whole flaxseeds
1 tsp of cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1cup of raw sugar [light brown sugar]
1/2 cup of honey
[ You can use any type of dry fruits and nuts of your choice]
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients.
3. Make a thik dough/sticky mixture with the help of one cup of water
4. Take a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly.
5. Bake for 25-30 mins and cool down on a wire rack.
6. cut into pieces and store them in a airetight container.