healthy coconut cookie
for 14-15 cookies:
One cup of whole wheat flour.
One cup of sugar alternative/sugar powder.
One cup of unsweetened desiccated coconut.
One tsp baking soda.
3/4 cup skimmed of milk or as needed.
1tb of margarine/ butter [cold].
1. Mix all the dry ingredients well.
2. Add milk and make a sticky-soft dough .
3. Place the cookie dough in baking tray, [leave one inch of gap between two cookies] and bake them in pre heated oven [180C]for 10 mins.
4. After 10 mins turn around each cookie and again bake them for another 10 mins.
5. Cool them on a wire rack and serve with tea/coffee or milk shake.